分頁 :)

1 2 3 4

Monday, August 1, 2011

some wishessss :DD

tmr is SPORT DAY !
Ahh Pohh . GAHYAOOO ARH ! :)

i'll be the one who is screaming and cheering for youu if you win or if you didnt win. ;)
REMEMBER . RELAX !

and don't be so CARELESS again .= =
you know wadd am I talking about right ? x))

RUN AHPOHH RUN !
SCREAM AH GONG SCREAM !

you do your BEST i do my BEST BEST ! :D
all F babess gahyaoo ;

Oyott AhPohh Rose gahyaooo x))
hwaitin gambaateh i support you all!

Oyott
i know you will win .
wait for last dayy i velanja u eat ice cream :DD

run arrrr XD
don't stop :)
i know you wontt .

REMEMBER im by ur side ! x)
Z H Y I N sure win !

Rose ;
aiyarrrrr .
wad a brave girl ! 1500m leh !
gahyaoooooo :)

do ur best u will finish the run !
F kiass support u !

R O S E S U R E W I N !


C H E R M A I N E S U R E W I N !

J 3 F ; S U R E W I N ! x))


No comments:

Post a Comment