分頁 :)

1 2 3 4

Saturday, May 7, 2011

我爱她。谢谢她。=)

i love her :)
thanks for taking care of me. ;))
u r my true friend . :)

you r the one who really cares abt me . ;'))
miinx LP , i lovess u ! x))
u r the oness that i can tell u wadd am i not happy abt.

because only u r the one who will ask me : what happen ?
because only u will call me be strong .
because only u will ask me : u wanna eat ? u wann me to buy food for u ?

i love u so much . x))
u r the only one that knows that i dun like her behaviors .
u r the only one tat i can find u when i an not happy .
u r the only one that when im sad , i will think abt u thenn i'll smile, :))

you r reallyy my

Create Yours @ NackVision

i love u vry much muchhhhhh muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! <3
Create Yours @ NackVision

No comments:

Post a Comment